Cedar Shake Roof Conversion to Composite Shingles - Samammish, Washington
This was a Cedar shake tear off. New ½” CDX plywood and CertainTeed Presidential TL composition shingles were installed. New energy efficient skylights were also added. The customer had newer gutters and screens so we made sure these weren’t damaged during the roof installation.
- CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL Composite Roof Shingles
- Shingle color: “Shadow Gray"
- Cedar shake tear off
- New ½” CDX plywood installed
- New energy efficient skylights
- Preserved newer gutters and screens
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- CertainTeed industry-best warranty
Material Used: CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL Composite Roof Shingles
We used CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL Composite Roof Shingles in "Shadow Gray" for this residential roofing project. CertainTeed Composite Roof Shingles are Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance. CertainTeed products are covered by an industry-best warranty including a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications and more.