Stylish Architectural Composite Shingle Roof in Newcastle, Washington
This stylish roofing project in Newcastle, Washington has a large fascia board on the front roof line of the house. Hiding behind the fascia are built-in gutters, also known as trough gutters. Three Tree Roofing installed a 60-mil gray TPO (thermal-polyolefin) waterproof gutter system. It’s a great product to use with asphalt roofing because they’re friends. Asphalt and TPO roofing materials don’t chemically react with each other.
When we replaced the roof, we tore down the old torch-down gutter system that was starting to leak. We fixed that all up, installed new TPO trough gutters, new downspouts, and installed a new composite roof. This roof is a CertainTeed Northgate in Burnt Sienna, a beautiful choice. We like the browns and blacks that play off each other. It's a very nice thick architectural shingle and gives the owners a broad range of options for house paint colors down the road.
We’ve painted the B vent, the brown pipe you see on the top front of the roof. When we’re finished roofing, we paint all the pipes to match the roof color in the same color chosen for the roof. It looks nice and finishes off the roof. If you have any questions about a residential or commercial roof, please feel free to contact us for your new roof or give us a call at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!
Trusted Performance and Quality Materials
As a Certified CertainTeed Roof Installer, Three Tree Roofing is proud to have the opportunity to offer the CertainTeed Integrity Roof System. With a 100 + year legacy of trusted performance, CertainTeed offers over 300 Roofing options backed by manufacturing excellence and quality materials.
Roofing Project Details
- Roofer: Three Tree Roofing Composite Roofer Expert Team
- Roofing Project Location: Newcastle, Washington
- Type of Roof: CertainTeed composite shingle Roof
- Type of Material: CertainTeed Northgate architectural shingles
- Type of Roofing Project: Residential Composite Roofing
- Roof Color: Burnt Sienna
- Type of Roof Replacement: Old roof tear off replaced with CertainTeed Residential Composite Roof
- Length of Roofing Project: 4 to 5 days
Roofing Project Extras
- New TPO trough gutters and downspouts
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- Industry-best lifetime limited warranty
- 10-year StreakFighter®algae-resistance warranty
Family Owned & Operated Seattle Roofing Company
Our dedication to customer satisfaction and providing top quality roofing services has given us the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with our clients. As knowledgeable and trusted roofing contractors in the Seattle area, our clients rely on us to provide the highest quality roofing solutions for their roofing projects. Contact Us for your new roof or call us at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!