Beautiful Eco-Friendly Malarkey Roof in Des Moines, Washington
Three Tree Roofing recently completed this roof installation in the Federal Way area in Des Moines, near Redondo. The homeowner had some concerns about protecting his driveway before the roofing began. It is a beautiful stamped driveway with brand-new concrete, so we took great care to keep weight to a minimum by using our mini dump trucks to lighten the load on the driveway before we installed the Malarkey Legacy roof in Weathered Wood.
All-weather resilient Malarkey shingles are environmentally friendly, made of up-cycled tires, recycled plastic bags, and milk jugs to increase strength and durability while reducing landfill waste and integrating smog-reducing granules that help clean the air. The Malarkey factory in Oregon is a local company. Each Malarkey roof has a smog-fighting capacity of two to three trees. That's pretty perfect for us. Their roofing material is a fun product. We like it a lot. This Malarkey roof turned out amazing.
Our clients rely on us to provide the highest quality residential and commercial roofing solutions for their roofing projects. If you have any questions about residential or commercial projects, feel free to contact us for your new roof or give us a call at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!
Federal Way Roofers share knowledge about roofing, roofing projects, and fun in Federal Way, Washington.
Sustainable and All-Weather Resilient
Three Tree Roofing is a Malarkey 5-star Certified Contractor. Malarkey shingles were the first shingle constructed of NEX® polymer modified asphalt, meeting the IBHS stringent FORTIFIED™ Roof requirements. All-Weather resilient, Malarkey shingles are environmentally friendly, made of up-cycled tires, plastic bags, and milk jugs to increase strength and durability while reducing landfill waste and integrating smog-reducing granules that help clean the air and protect your home, all while helping to maximize your home's curb appeal.
Roofing Project Details
- Roofer: Three Tree Roofing Composite Roofer Expert Team
- Roofing Project Location: Mercer Island, Washington
- Type of Roof: Malarkey NEX® Rubberized Asphalt shingle Roof
- Type of Roofing Project: Residential Composite Roofing
- Roof Color: Weathered Wood
- Type of Roof Replacement: Old roof tear off replaced with Malarkey Composite Home Roof
- Length of Roofing Project: 5 to 7 days
- New 1/2 CDX Plywood
- Added a continuous ridge vent system along the rooftop
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications
- 50-year limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on group-owned or commercial applications
- StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty (upgrade to 130 mph available)
Family Owned & Operated Seattle Roofing Company
Three Tree Roofing is a family-owned and operated roofing company serving the greater Puget Sound Area. We are dedicated professional roofers who specialize in residential, multifamily, and commercial roofing. For over 15 years, we have been successfully solving both complex and straightforward roofing problems. Our dedication to customer satisfaction and providing top quality roofing services has given us the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our clients. As knowledgeable and trusted roofing contractors in the Seattle area, our clients rely on us to provide the highest quality roofing solutions for their roofing projects. Please contact us for your no-obligation estimate or give us a call at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!.
Get A Free Estimate
We are ready for your business! Please contact us using the methods below to get your no-obligation estimate.Or call us at