Gorgeous New CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL Roof with Stucco in Tacoma, Washington
All right. We have another gorgeous roof completed. Seeing all these roofs completed and how happy the customers are is fun. You can see this home had some stucco. Not every home has stucco siding. However, it is common here in certain areas.
Stucco is a concrete siding. It's most important your roofer knows how to work in these areas because the stucco siding needs the proper sealing and sometimes repair before installation of composite or metal materials. This process means choosing the right contractor for the job is essential. Three Tree Roofing has specialized crews, certified as masons, that work with concrete, so everything goes according to plan.
We started this job by tearing-off the old cedar shake roof. Most times, plywood is needed because there isn't any installed with cedar shake roofs, which is perfectly normal. We installed all new plywood—1/2 inch CDX plywood, the good stuff. On top of that, we installed a stunning CertainTeed Presidential shake TL in Charcoal Black. Boy, does it look good! The contrast of the roof with the siding makes the roof color pop. Also, the homeowner could paint his siding any color, which would work well with the roof because the roof color is neutral. The roof turned out perfectly, a beautiful, high-performing roofing system that complements the house while ensuring superior protection from the elements.
Tacoma Roofers share knowledge about roofing, roofing projects, and fun in Tacoma, Washington.
Trusted Performance and Quality Materials
As a Certified CertainTeed Roof Installer, Three Tree Roofing is proud to have the opportunity to offer the CertainTeed Integrity Roof System. With a 100 + year legacy of trusted performance, CertainTeed offers over 300 Roofing options backed by manufacturing excellence and quality materials. CertainTeed Composite Roof Shingles are Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistant and are covered by an industry-best warranty including a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications and more.
Roofing Project Details
- Roofer: Three Tree Roofing Composite Roofer Expert Team
- Roofing Project Location: Tacoma, Washington
- Type of Roof: CertainTeed triple laminated composite shingle Roof
- Type of Material: CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL
- Type of Roofing Project: Residential Composite Roofing
- Roof Color: Charcoal Black
- Type of Roof Replacement: Old cedar shake tear off replaced with CertainTeed triple laminated composite roof
- Length of Roofing Project: 4 to 5 days
- New 1/2 CDX Plywood
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- Industry-best Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 50-year material and 25-year workmanship warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
Family Owned & Operated Seattle Roofing Company
Three Tree Roofing is a family-owned and operated roofing company serving the greater Puget Sound Area. We are dedicated professional roofers who specialize in residential, multifamily, and commercial roofing. For over 15 years, we have been successfully solving both complex and straightforward roofing problems. Our dedication to customer satisfaction and providing top quality roofing services has given us the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our clients. As knowledgeable and trusted roofing contractors in the Seattle area, our clients rely on us to provide the highest quality roofing solutions for their roofing projects. Please contact us for your no-obligation estimate or give us a call at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!.