Sherwood Forest Project
This project is a composition roofing replacement with a steep roof, limited access, on a beautiful home in Federal Way. We removed cedar shake, repaired plywood as necessary and installed new CertainTeed Presidential Granite Gray with Mountain Ridge high profile ridge shingles. In one of these pictures you can see some of the permanent, roofed in safety anchors we leave on all our pitched roofs.
- CertainTeed Presidential Shake Composite Roof Shingles
- Mountain Ridge high profile ridge shingles
- Shingle color: “Granite Gray"
- Cedar shake to composition conversion
- Ridge vent and painted safety anchors
- Repaired the plywood as necessary
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- CertainTeed industry-best warranty
Material Used: CertainTeed Presidential Shake TL Composite Roof Shingles
We used CertainTeed Presidential Shake Composite Roof Shingles in "Granite Gray" for this residential roofing project. CertainTeed Composite Roof Shingles are Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance. CertainTeed products are covered by an industry-best warranty including a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications and more.
Accomplished the Job Quickly and EfficientlyIt went wonderfully! They were very professional, friendly and accomplished the job quickly and efficiently. The crew that came was friendly and cleaned up after themselves. They were able to get the job done in 3 days. The owner, Neil, kept me apprised of any changes and made sure the job was done right and I was satisfied. I would highly recommend them to anyone.