Composition roof replacement in Seattle. This is a steep and beautiful classic home, with limited access to the roof on Mansard-style architecture. Multiple layers of old shingles were removed before repairs could be made where necessary using plywood underneath as protection against leaks for this harsh environment during construction. New Certainteed Landmark PRO was installed at Granite Gray while Mountain Ridge high profile ridge slates we used for an accent color that complemented the style so well it seems like they're already supposed to be there too!
- CertainTeed Landmark PRO Composite Roof Shingles
- Mountain Ridge high profile ridge shingles
- Shingle color: "Granite Gray"
- Steep roof, with limited access
- Replaced multiple layers of old shingles
- Repaired the plywood as necessary
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- CertainTeed industry-best warranty
Material Used: CertainTeed Landmark PRO Composite Roof Shingles
We used CertainTeed Landmark PRO Composite Roof Shingles in "Granite Gray" for this residential roofing project. CertainTeed Composite Roof Shingles are Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance. CertainTeed products are covered by an industry-best warranty including a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications and more.