Newly Installed Composite Shingle Renton Roof With High-Profile Hip and Ridge Cap
This new composite shingle roof in Renton, Washington on a pretty home with stucco siding now has a new awesome roof! Three Tree Roofing installed the CertainTeed Landmark PRO Max Def roof in Black Walnut. We installed metal flashing behind the stucco and added a beautiful and functional high-profile hip and ridge cap, and a continuous ridge vent along the rooftop which will increase the energy efficiency of this home by keeping the attic cooler in the summer and drier in the winter.
The roof currently has safety anchors used to prevent a worker from falling. If any cleaning or maintenance needs to be done, it can be done safely by connecting a harness and a rope to the anchors. From start to finish, the total roof removal and replacement took 3 days.
Three Tree Roofing is a Certainteed 5-Star Certified Contractor. Our installers are factory trained and certified to the highest standards in the industry. As a Select Shingle Master Contractor, we offer Certainteed’s 5-Star Contractor Warranty including a 50-year material warranty, 25-year fire resistance, high wind, and hail warranty, and a 25-year workmanship warranty, backed by the manufacturer. If you have any questions about residential or commercial roofing, feel free to contact us for your new roof or give us a call at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!
Renton Roofers share knowledge about roofing, roofing projects, and fun in Renton, Washington.
Trusted Performance and Quality Materials
As a Certified CertainTeed Roof Installer, Three Tree Roofing is proud to have the opportunity to offer the CertainTeed Integrity Roof System. With a 100 + year legacy of trusted performance, CertainTeed offers over 300 Roofing options backed by manufacturing excellence and quality materials.
Roofing Project Details
- Roofer: Three Tree Roofing
- Roofing Project Location: Renton, Washington
- Type of Roof: CertainTeed Asphalt Composite
- Type of Material: CertainTeed Landmark PRO Max Def Composite
- Type of Roofing Project: Residential Composite Shingles Roofing
- Roof Color: Black Walnut
- Type of Roof Replacement: Old asphalt shingle replaced with new CertainTeed composite asphalt shingle
- Length of Roofing Project: 3 days
Roofing Project Extras
- Installed metal flashing behind the stucco
- Added a continuous ridge vent along the rooftop
- Installed a high profile hip and ridge Cap
- 50-year material warranty
- 25-year fire resistance, high wind, and hail warranty
- 25-year workmanship warranty, backed by the manufacturer
Family Owned & Operated Seattle Roofing Company
Our dedication to customer satisfaction and providing top quality roofing services has given us the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with our clients. As knowledgeable and trusted roofing contractors in the Seattle area, our clients rely on us to provide the highest quality roofing solutions for their roofing projects. Contact Us for your new roof or call us at 206-312-7663 (ROOF)!