Kent Roofer Residential Project: Composite Asphalt Shingle Roofing
This attractive home in Kent, Washington needed a new roof. We removed an old layer of composition roofing. Due to the roof's age and an old leak in the roof, the fascia board and some of the plywood was damaged, and needed to be replaced by the roofing crew.
Three Tree Roofing installed the CertainTeed Landmark PRO in Max Def Georgetown Gray. We also added a beautiful and functional ridge vent to the roof which will increase the energy efficiency of this home by keeping the attic cooler in the summer and drier in the winter. The total roof removal and replacement took 3 days from start to finish.
Trusted Performance and Quality Materials
As a Certified CertainTeed Roof Installer, Three Tree Roofing is proud to have the opportunity to offer the CertainTeed Integrity Roof System. With a 100 + year legacy of trusted performance, CertainTeed offers over 300 Roofing options backed by manufacturing excellence and quality materials.
Roofing Project Details
- Roofer: Three Tree Roofing
- Roofing Project Location: Kent, Washington
- Type of Roof: CertainTeed Landmark PRO
- Type of Roofing Project: Residential Composite Shingles Roofing
- Roof Color: Georgetown Gray
- Type of Roof Replacement: Composite Asphalt Shingle
- Length of Roofing Project: 3 days
Roofing Project Extras
- New Ridge Vent installed
- New ½” CDX plywood installed
- New fascia board installed
- Free from defects in design and materials for 25 years
- 25 year material and workmanship warranty
- 25 year fire resistance, high wind and hail warranty