Pipe Lake Project
Composition shingle replacement in Covington, Washington. We removed the old composition shingles, repaired the siding and plywood as necessary and installed new Certainteed Landmark with Mountain Ridge high profile ridge shingles in Weathered Wood color.
- CertainTeed Landmark Composite Roof Shingles
- Mountain Ridge high profile ridge shingles
- Shingle color: "Weathered Wood"
- New chimney flashing into stone chimney
- Painted all pipes to match roofing color
- Replaced multiple layers of old shingles
- Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance
- CertainTeed industry-best warranty
Material Used: CertainTeed Landmark Composite Roof Shingles
We used CertainTeed Landmark Composite Roof Shingles in "Weathered Wood" for this residential roofing project. CertainTeed Composite Roof Shingles are Fire, Wind, Tear and Wind Driven Rain Resistance. CertainTeed products are covered by an industry-best warranty including a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications and more.